This 2016, I have listed down below the best lawn mowers for gardeners to choose from. These are the latest and most innovative designs launched out there
Types of Lawnmower
- Robot Lawnmowers
- When it comes to going robotic, the British lawnmower really need to step up more with European counterparts and others. There sturdy, tortoise looking mower is a mixture of smart technology and convenience. Aside from that, these machines are environment friendly.
- Robot lawnmowers are not noisy and is best for people who lives in the suburban.
- It is much popular in US and in Europe than in UK
- It even workds when it is raining.
- Some robot lawnmowers can even be remote controlled through apps.
- Petrol Rotary Lawnmowers
- These are traditional lawn mower used in gardening that has sizes ranging from medium to large and can be used to clean of up to half an acre.
- Cordless rotary mowers
- These are the lawnmowers that are powered with lithium ion batteries.
- Using these batteries, they can compete with performance and power
- You can mow in one charge for about an hour.
- Great for small to medium sized lawn.
- Quiet power
- Push button
- Ride-on lawnmowers
- These are tractor for larger lawns that has a cutting deck under the mower.
- Ride-on is a main choice, it has the cutting deck at the front